Cast Your Vote Now and See the Results...
Ask Yourself This Question:
Since there's so many different beliefs ... how can they all be right?
It's crazy isn't it?
Think about it ... all of these different beliefs are in conflict with each other.
How can they all be right?
It's impossible for all these conflicting beliefs to be true.
Someone who thinks we die and "stay in the ground" is way different than someone who thinks "we have the potential of becoming a god" or "we're reincarnated".
So How Do You Deal With This Obvious Conflict?
The first thing is to resolve, within yourself, that the truth is worth seeking out. We all think we have another day, month, year or decade to live ... but we know, deep down, that we're not guaranteed another day.
Second thing is to decide now, that you will make it your mission to get this important question answered for yourself and your family.
Watch below as people on the street are asked some interesting questions that make them question their own conscience.
It's called "The Good Person Test"These questions in the video help us all to grasp how important it is that we know for sure what happens when we die.
Opens in a new window ...
Now that you've seen others take this "Good Person Test" -- How about you?
Are you ready to take an honest look at yourself now?
(This is NOT a 'good person test' below.)
I promise ... there's great news for you, just like you saw in the video above ...
If you're ready to be honest with yourself ...
Opens in a new window ...
Now that you've been to both sites above ...
Here's what we would like you to remember from all this ...
What's the good news here?
- We all have sinned greatly in God's sight. (Okay, I admit, it doesn't sound like 'good news', but read on and you'll see what I mean)
"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23
- We can't earn our way into heaven no matter how 'good' we are.
"not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, 6 whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior," Titus 3:5
(Think about this statement and the verse here ... this is when it becomes about what GOD did FOR us, not us trying to earn it)
- Jesus suffered and died on our individual behalf ... He took our punishment.
"All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned each to his own way and the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all" Isaiah 53:6
- Jesus rose from the dead and is seated in heaven as Lord of all and what that means to you and me is --- Great news.
"For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,  and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures," 1 Corinthians 15:3-4
So what is your response to all this supposed to be in order to receive the assurance of salvation?
- Actually, God has made this very simple. There's no special rituals or accomplishments that you need to do to 'earn' salvation.
- It's more of a response to the truth of what Jesus did on the cross and who He is.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- We must truly be sorry for our sins ... it's called --- repentance --- Not an insincere sorry, but a true sorrow for your sins and sinfulness. (just think about how sorry you feel when you do something to hurt someone else --- it's a sincere regret/sorry for the suffering that Jesus took on your behalf).
When you see your sin for what it is against God ... then this is / should be a natural reaction. (again, just like you have when you truly feel sorry for hurting someone else)
- We must place our full trust and dependence for salvation on Jesus Christ and what He did for us on the cross. (realizing that you or I can't earn our way ... the video's above show that our goodness doesn't stand up in front of God --- that's why He sacrificed His own Son ... for us)
There's no magic to it:
- He was crucified for our sins
- Our response is to receive His free gift of salvation by faith.
- It's by faith in Jesus that we are saved. Simply call out to Him with a true heartfelt confession, repentance and declaration that you are now placing all of your trust and faith in Jesus Christ and what He did for you on the cross.
- It's not a formula. It's not a method. It's not just praying a prayer.
It's understanding that Jesus took your place and now you receive His gift and thank Him for this gift.